What is Statutory Sick Pay?
Statutory Sick Pay is money paid to you by your employer if you are sick and unable to work.
Who can claim Statutory Sick Pay?
- An employee who is off work through sickness
- Not self employed
- Are within the 28 week entitlement period
What is Employment and Support Allowance?
Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) is a benefit for people who are unable to work due to illness or disability.
Who can claim Employment and Support Allowance?
- Aged between 16 and state pension age
- Your ability to work is limited due to ill health or disability
- You are not entitled to Statutory Sick Pay
How do I contact Blesma for advice?
Telephone: 0208 548 3516