WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
7 pence of every pound of income generated in 2017 is being spent to raise funds for our Members in 2018.
In 2017 we generated £8,660,103 to support our Members.
Last year we delivered...
- 1,481 home visits and 310 other visits.
- 1,194 individual grants to 771 recipients.
- 50 rehabilitative activities to 359 participants.
I joined Blesma as soon as I was injured in 2009 – they were by my bedside from the very beginning. They’ve helped me out with practical things, like adaptations to my house, and they’ve been there with emotional support, too. I’m planning on sailing around the coast of Britain soon, and they have helped me buy the sails for my boat. Blesma has given me the strength to move forwards with my life, and I’m incredibly grateful to them for that.Afghanistan veteran and TRIPLE amputee Craig Wood
- View our 2018 Impact Video
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2017
Our full annual report can be found here