Blesma’s website has been developed to international standards to meet the Priority A, selected AA and AAA web content accessibility guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We are committed to ensuring the best possible access for everyone to our website. This includes people with sight, hearing and mobility impairments as well as users with older browser technologies or smartphones and tablets.
If you have any queries regarding our website please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our standards are:
- Where there are pictures, videos or other embedded content a text equivalent should be provided, or where this is not possible, a written explanation of what is missing.
- All text should be readable, regardless of the foreground and background colour.
- Where there are documents, there should be text-only versions.
- Flickering images should be avoided.
- Plain language and no jargon should be used wherever possible.
- All pictures should be displayed in a way that will make it easiest for your browser to display.
- Any tables should have clear headers of rows and columns that will remain clear throughout the table.
- If any “apps” or other gadgets are used on the site, the site should be able to function without them, or an alternative way for the site to do the same job should be found.