News & Media
The latest news, press releases and publications from Blesma, The Limbless Veterans.
Blesma’s annual national week of fundraising is happening May 20-26. Blesma Week 2019 is all about raising awareness of…Read full story
05 March 2019Boots on. It’s Blesma Week 2019!
Blesma’s annual national week of fundraising is happening May 20-26. Blesma Week 2019 is all about raising awareness of…
15 December 2018Blesma sail tall ship to Jersey
To commemorate the centenary of the end of WWI an all Blesma crew sailed an adapted tall ship to Jersey and France in Au…
08 October 2018Blesma: 100 years in the making
To commemorate the 100 years since the end of World War I, Blesma has brought together its Members to celebrate their li…
Blesma magazine is the Charity's official publication created specifically to keep all our beneficiaries and supporters up to date with our latest news, our work, the latest research and real-life stories.
It’s delivered to your door every three months. Sign up to the Blesma Magazine today.Blesma Magazine
- Members Bulletin Spring 2019 Download (4.51 MB)
- Magazine Winter 2018 Download (14.51 MB)
- Strategic Plan: Looking Forward to the Next Five Years Download (11.09 MB)
- Members Bulletin Autumn/Winter 2018 Download (3.62 MB)
- Magazine Commemorative Issue Download (9.52 MB)
Annual ReportLatest Annual Report
Blesma has an extensive archive of images. If what you are looking for is not on the site, or you would like a high resolution version of an image, please email email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- Which publication you are writing for
- How the image will be used