Walk, jog or run across the stunning South Coast.
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget...
How to Enter
Option 1 - Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Option 2 - Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089