Blesma's Remembrance 11k is Back!
Blesma are delighted to announce the return of the highly successful Remembrance 11K, a Blesma event which commemorates the significant day of Remembrance while raising vital funds for our Members.
Just as it did last year, this event will bring together the Blesma community across the Nation, creating a unique and interconnected group of participants in their own local parks and neighbourhoods across all regions, uniting everyone connected to Blesma on this very important day.
From 08.30 on Sunday 14th November 2021, you can join the Blesma team virtually, wherever you are, as we come together to complete 11K in Remembrance of the fallen, and to support those who came home injured.
Post-race we will also be streaming the two minutes silence, which we invite you to observe with us.
- The event will take place on Sunday 14th November 2021 with the live stream and warm up starting at 8.30am and the run beginning at 9:00am. Participants running can track their run on Strava to evidence they have completed the distance.
- At 11am the run will close and we will encourage all participants to join us in the two-minute silence.
- The event will stay open for a month to allow flexibility for different types of fundraisers. You can also complete your Remembrance 11K at any other time in November.
- Participants are welcome to complete the 11k however they wish. We have had walkers, cyclists and even swimmers signing up already!
- There is no fundraising requirement for this event, simply pay a registration fee.
Those who sign up before September 24th will be able to receive a 20% Discount with code: Early11k
This year you will also be able to join a Remembrance 11k Community Facebook group, which is open to all participants in the event and those looking to ask questions before signing up. Join the Facebook Group here
If you have any questions about this event, please get in contact with Abbie-Louise at: firstname.lastname@example.org