The Blesma Photographic Competition is now open for entries!
Blesma Calendar competition 2019
It's an open theme this year. We want you to send in pictures that capture the beauty of the countryside, cities, people and all the wonderful life within it.
From all your entries, the best photographs will be chosen to make up the Blesma Calendar for 2019, which all members will receive a copy.
How to enter
- The photo competition is open to all Blesma members.
- You can send in up to four photos.
- Whatever you decide to photograph, please do it responsibly.
- Take care not to disturb any animals or damage the environment.
- Art painting and drawings can also be entered in a jpg format (sizing as below).
Entrants can submit up to four photos in total, in colour or black and white. Images must be at least W253mm by H236mm or 10 inches by 9.3 inches and 300DPI. Please contact us if you are not sure about sizing.
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2018.
The judging panel this year will be Blesma's Chief Executive, Barry Le Grys MBE and Operations Director, Ian Waller who will chose the best photographs for the 2019 Blesma Calendar.
Share this article
Leave a comment