The Blesma Community Programme is recruiting
We are thrilled to announce that we are now recruiting for the next Blesma Community Programme!
We are looking for individuals who are overcoming adversity who would like to share their story with the wider community through public speaking and delivering workshops with the aim to reach 30,000 students by the end of 2019.
When is it?
You will need to be available for the week of Monday 17th-Friday 21st December 2018.
What is the Blesma Community Programme?
The Blesma Community Programme is a 5-day Training Programme in London where you will:
- Receive one-one coaching & group-based training run by the Theatre Industry’s leading experts in public speaking
- Learn to deliver your personal story of how you have overcome adversity
- Practise telling your story on a West End stage
- Help make a real difference to the lives of others through sharing your story and inspiring young people to overcome adversity
Following your training, you will have the opportunity to deliver your story alongside a professional workshop facilitator in secondary schools and community centres across the UK. No previous experience of public speaking is required.
All travel and accommodation associated with the Blesma Community Programme will be paid for.
What do I get out of it?
The Blesma Community Programme is an opportunity for you to gain:
- Public speaking skills
- Improved communication skills
- Skills to deliver workshops to young people based on your individual story
- Confidence-building techniques
- Develop career horizons and improve job prospects
Photographs will be taken of your progress and the pictures you like you can keep and use as part of your future portfolio.
How to apply?
If this opportunity sounds like something that you would be interested in, then please fill in the form with a short message describing why you would like a place on the course by 31st July 2018
Share this article
Leave a comment