Virtual fundraising ideas
Are you and your family wild on Monopoly? Crazy about Cluedo? Bonkers on Bingo? There's a wealth of video call technology that allows you to host a virtual board game fundraiser. Simply ask your family to join you in donating to Blesma via Just Giving or Charity Checkout, and then get ready for an evening of feel-good family fun.
GAME ON FOR BLESMA
The Association’s newest challenge, Game On For Blesma, encourages people who love gaming to challenge friends and family to play online, competing in tournaments or completing challenges to raise money. Click here to learn more!
If you are missing your weekly Quiz, why not join in with Blesma’s Saturday night quiz here? The top three players win cash prizes which will be better the more that we raise, so why not invite your friends to play along? Alternatively, host your own Quiz night! You can ask friends, family,or just those on your social media to donate to Blesma in order to play.
VIRTUAL DINNER PARTY
Level up your night in by getting your friends and family to dress up, cook their favorite food, and use video calls to create your virtual dinner party. Keep it exclusive - let your guests donate in exchange for an invitation! Or if you're not a chef, grab a glass and your tasting notes and meet your friends for a virtual wine tasting.
BOOTS ON FOR BLESMA
Join our Blesma Members and challenge yourself to one of their personalised Military circuits and raise money to support all our injured veterans. Find out more here.
- Challenge your friends to a weekly step competition. Use all the space in your home to get in your steps. The person with the lowest count donates.
- Get your friends and family moving by leading a virtual exercise class through Instagram or Facebook live. It can be a yoga, pilates, aerobics, dance session – whatever your talent or hobby use it to raise some funds. Set up a Just Giving page and ask for donations to Blesma for attendance.
Other creative ways to fundraise
Donate your commute / gym membership
– If you’re saving money on your daily commute or gym membership, donate it to Blesma.
Host a Netflix party
– Choose a movie and host a Netflix party with your friends and family. You can set up a Just Giving page and ask for donations to Blesma. Don't forget your popcorn!
Auction your creative creations
– Using your skills, talents and hobbies auction your prize creations and donate to Blesma.
Don’t forget you can also donate now – we need your support now more than ever.
Tools/platforms to help with your online fundraising
Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Facebook live, Instagram live, Kahoot, JustGiving, Facebook Fundraiser