The Mayor of Southampton
The Mayor of Winchester
Chairman Gloria Ellerker
Vice Chair David Rowe
Honorary Secretary Stephen Coltman OBE
Honorary Treasurer Stephen Coltman OBE
Welfare Officer Jacquie Brodrick
Contact Details for the Honorary Secretary
Stephen Coltman OBE
86 East Avenue
Bournemouth BH3 7DD
Tel: 01202 764168
The Branch holds its Monthly meetings at the Totton Community Centre, Totton, generally on the 4th Monday of the month (not August or December).
Meetings start at 10.00 and finish at 12.00 with a break for coffee. A buffet luncheon is provided with wine, tea or coffee, or soft drinks. Guest speakers are invited on subjects relevant to our needs. Other social events are organized throughout the year.
The subscription for 2020 is £5 for all categories of Members. There is no membership charge for Widows.
There is a Welfare Officer who works with the BSO (S), Pat Donnachie, to look after Members’ & Widows’ needs.
AGM 2020. This will take place in the Totton and Eling Community Centre on 23rd March 2020.
- Looking to 2020, our meetings, which are held in the Totton and Eling Community Centre (with a subsidized buffet and wine/soft drinks), will be on the 27th Jan, 24th Feb.
- Later Meetings are: 27th Apr, 18th May (NB 3rd Monday), 22nd Jun, 27th Jul, 28th Sep, 26th Oct & 23rd Nov
- Speakers. As you know, we try to have speakers of interest at our Branch meetings. So far the following have been booked:
- · 27th Jan 20 – Mark Scovell – Blue Lamp Trust's Bobby Scheme.
- · 24th Feb 20 – Hants & IOW Air Ambulance.
- · 23rd Mar 20– AGM
- · 27th Apr 20 – The Chairwoman, Gloria Ellerker will give a talk on “Show & Tell a Quilt.”.
- · Alison MacGregor. David Rowe has arranged trips on 24th June & 1st September leaving at 1400hrs. Anyone wishing to go should contact David on 02380 551891 or E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also be holding the following other lunches in the course of the year:
- Autumn Lunch
- Christmas Lunch.