Join 38,000 other runners on this world famous course and help us raise vital funds for our limbless veterans
The Virgin London Marathon is one the most iconic challenges in the world. You will run through the streets of London, see the city's most famous attractions and hear the sounds of the cheering crowds screaming your name go by.
There are two ways you can join Team Blesma...
Option 1: Apply for your own place
If you have your own place and want to join our team, please let us know.
Option 2: Charity Places
Our 2019 charity places have all been allocated so why not register your interest for 2020.
Register today and receive your application form.
- Join 38,000 other runners on this legendary course
- Pass iconic London landmarks
- On the day support and cheering points
- Exclusive Blesma t-shirt
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089