Our volunteers are an essential asset. We rely heavily on their invaluable work and assistance to achieve our aims. They bring a fresh perspective and add value to those they support, whilst they too gain new skills and experience.
Volunteers don't need any previous experience, a willing heart, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude are more important to us.
Browse our list of volunteer opportunities available
We are looking for a volunteer for the following driving opportunity in September/October 19.
We would like a volunteer driver to drive the Blesma minibus (16 seater), from Chelmsford to Nantwich, Cheshire. There will be no passengers for either journey.
- Sun 29 or Mon 30 Sep 19: Drive the Blesma Minibus from Chelmsford to Alvaston Hall Hotel, Middlewich Road, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 6PD. There is no arrival time on either day therefor the volunteer can choose their own timings.
- Mon 14 Oct 19: Drive the Blesma Minibus from Alvaston Hall Hotel back to Chelmsford. There is no pick up time, therefore the volunteer can choose their own timings.
- You must meet the Gov Licence conditions to drive the minibus.
- You can check your driving licence information for free at the gov web site.
- Rail tickets will be issued returning to your home location after dropping off the minibus at Nantwich.
- Rail tickets will be issued for your journey to Nantwich to collect the minibus.
- We're happy to consider two volunteers if required.
- The finer details will be issued when a volunteer has been identified.
- Travel expenses can be claimed in accordance with Blesma volunteer handbook.
- Please contact Martin if your able to help at email@example.com