The best way to see the capital! Take in all the sights on this central London trek; 25km zig-zagging over 16 bridges
Whether it’s Big Ben, the London Eye, or Tower Bridge, you’ll be able to tick them all off on this fantastic route. Join over 3,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you an experience to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
25km Registration Fee £40 Minimum Sponsorship £175
Resister your interest for 2019
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089