Combine swimming, cycling and running and join the Blesma Triathlon Team
This is largest triathlon in the world with over 13,000 participants, world class athletes competing alongside amateurs and first timers – this is a real all-round challenge.
With different distances to choose from you can find your perfect race:
Super Sprint – 400m swim; 10km cycle; 2.5km run
Sprint – 750m swim; 20km cycle; 5km run
Olympic – 1,500m swim; 40k cycle; 10km run
There are two ways you can join Team Blesma...
Option 1: Charity Places
If you missed your chance in the ballot or didn’t get chance to apply you can still join our team. We have a limited number of guaranteed places. To apply for one of our charity places simply complete the form below and we will be in touch to secure your place on our team. We ask each charity place runner to pay a deposit of £40 and pledge to fundraise £400 by 4 weeks after the run.
Option 2: Own Place
If you were lucky enough to secure your oen place through the ballot we would love for you to join Team Blesma, there is no minimum sponsorship for own place runners but we would suggest setting a target of £200.
Join Team Blesma
- 11,000 participants and 30,000 spectators
- 4 adult distances available
- Swim, bike & run past the iconic landmarks of our capital
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089