Skip to content
Donate
Text Size: A A A

Take in the sights of London and join Team Blesma for this prestigious 10k run through the capital.

Covid-19 Update

In these rapidly changing circumstances, we don’t know at this point if it will be possible to stage the Vitality London 10,000 on Monday 25 May and we wanted to let you know that if it is not possible, we will look for another date later in the year.

If the Vitality London 10,000 does not take place in 2020, all entrants will be able to apply for a refund of the entry fee or to rollover their place to the 2021 event.

About the event

Beginning the run on The Mall, run on part of the Olympic marathon course and finishing opposite Buckingham Palace taking in some of London’s spectacular landmarks along the way including St. Pauls, Nelson’s Column, the Millennium Bridge and the London Eye amongst many others.

Get a Charity Place

Get a charity place for just £35 when you pledge to fundraise £150

Interested? We ask that you aim to raise 80% of you target 4 weeks before the race date and the remaining 20% 4 weeks after the event date

 

 

By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives

Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan. 

"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."

"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."

Matt_Weston_017 Hi.jpg
Support Blesma by taking on the Vitality 10k

Billing Address

Your Details


Our Fundraising Promise


Make a page with JustGiving

Contact Us

For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089
Email: Fundraising@blesma.org