Fancy signing up to run in one of the most beautiful cities in the world?
With distances starting at 5km there is a run for everyone at the iconic Edinburgh Marathon Festival. This is a true celebration of running bringing this vibrant city together to cheer on the runners over the weekend.
Races On Offer
Edinburgh Marathon - Sunday 26th May 2019
Deposit: £40 Fundraising Target: £400
Edinburgh Half Marathon - Sunday 26th May 2019
Deposit: £30 Fundraising Target: £300
10K Saturday - 25th May 2019
Deposit: £20 Fundraising Target: £150
Edinburgh 5K Saturday - 25th May 2019
Deposit: £15 Fundraising Target: £75
Join Team Blesma
- Full marathon, half marathon, 10k & 5k races.
- 30,000 entrants and tens of thousands of spectators from all over the world
- Weekend takes place on 25/26 May 2019
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089