The Inter Services Twenty20 Tournament is a triangular competition between the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force senior XI sides and is fiercely competed. It is one of a few tournaments that provides the opportunity to watch 3 games of high quality Twenty20 cricket in one day.
Every ticket purchased will help support Blesma, The Limbless Veterans.
The Inter Services T20 is at Lords Cricket Ground on Thursday 8th June 2017.
The Inter Services T20 is a triangular Twenty20 tournament involving all 3 armed forces who play for the Inter Services T20 Trophy. First held in 2005 at the Army Cricket Ground at Aldershot, this is the eighth year that it has been hosted by the MCC at Lord’s.
- Adult £17
- Over-65 £8.50
- Under-16 £5
Tickets are available directly from Lord’s in advance online, by phone on 020 7432 1000 or you can buy at the gate on the day.
On The Day
Gates will open at 09:00 with the first match starting at 10:00. Timings are:
- Match 1: 10:00 - 12:45 (Army v RN)
- Match 2: 13:15 - 16:00 (RAF v Losers of match 1)
- Match 3: 16:30 - 19:15 (RAF v Winners of match 1)
Inter Services Twenty20 Tournament
Watch 3 games of high quality Twenty20 cricket in one day.
- Enjoy a great atmosphere at the home of cricket.
- Tickets from £5 to £17
How to get to Lord's
- Lord’s is very close to the centre of London – just 1.5 miles from Marble Arch – and easy to reach by road, tube and bus. St John’s Wood is the closest tube station (approximately 5 minutes’ walk), and Warwick Avenue, Marylebone, Edgware Road and Baker Street are all within 15 minutes’ walk.
- Lord’s is also well served by buses, and several routes run alongside the Ground.
There is the opportunity to enjoy excellent match day hospitality during the Inter Services T20 2017 tournament. The hospitality package contains the following:
- 18 Private Box tickets;
- Hot buffet lunch provided in the Box;
- Lord’s Afternoon Tea;
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks;
- Match day programmes and scorecards;
It also includes:
Two tickets to the UK Armed Forces Cricket Association Black Tie Dinner in the Long Room at Lord’s (October 2017)
Corporate logo presence on IST20 website.
The price for the fantastic package is just £5,700 inc VAT.
For further information please contact Paul Hill on email@example.com
- Food and Drink at Lord's
The Nursery Ground will be available for picnics (after the Kwik-cricket preparations from 10.00 – 12.45) as will two catering outlets and a Barbeque in the Food Village. Alcohol outlets will include the New Tavern and Outfield Bars; available restaurants will include the Sir Pelham Warner Restaurant and the Lord’s Tavern Bar and Brasserie.
- Will there be anything else happening on the day?
There will be a cricket demonstration by local schoolchildren during the first interval and the Royal Marines band will play during the second interval. There will also be Real Tennis and Squash matches between the MCC and United Kingdom Armed Forces. Additional details will be announced in due course.
- What else is there to do at Lord's?
Details of the facilities and what else is available to do at Lord’s can be found here.
- What facilities are there at Lord's for disabled visitors?
Details on facilities for disabled visitors to Lord’s can be found here.
- Is there an audio description service avilable?
The installation of new equipment at Lord’s by audio solutions provider Sound Decisions, significantly enhanced the quality of the audio description service for visually impaired cricket fans, alongside making non-major match day broadcasts available for all spectators in the Ground to listen to as the action unfolded on the field. Spectators at Lord’s continue to be able to listen to live ball-by-ball commentary from BBC London on every Middlesex county match day, and the majority of other non-major match day fixtures, such as the Inter-Services Twenty20 competition, as delivered by MCC’s own team of volunteer commentators. Blind and partially sighted visitors to Lord’s can collect a Lord’s One Tune Radio free of charge from the Head Steward’s Office (positioned behind the Mound Stand), and all other spectators can purchase one for themselves on non-major match days for just £5 from the Lord’s Shop.
More details can be found here.
- Are there any ground regulations at Lord's?
Lord’s ground regulations can be found here.
More details can be found here.