The Mudnificent 7 is the UK's Obstacle Course Racing summer festival. You will get to experience an obstacle course designed by 7 different race organisations
The Mudnificent7 is a unique event and summer festival. You’ll get to experience an amazing course designed by seven different event companies. The course is split into seven zones, with each one giving you a taster of a different theme.
Obstacle racing has grown in popularity over the years. Competitors must overcome physical and mental challenges completing a course on foot and overcome all the obstacles, most likely including mud and water.
How to enter
To apply for one of our charity places simply complete the form below and we will be in touch to secure your place on our team. We ask each charity place runner to pay a deposit of £20 and pledge to fundraise £150.
Join Team Blesma
- Designed by the top 7 obstacle races in the UK
- The UK's Obstacle Course Racing summer festival
- The course is split into 7 zones, with each one giving you a taster of a different theme.
- What do I get for my entry?
When you complete the race you will receive your medal and free T-shirt at the finish line. We also provide you with your race timing results.
- What is the minimum age?
- The minimum age to participate in the race is 14.
- What should I wear for the race?
It’s going to be an obstacle race course that takes place in summer. You will get very wet and muddy. Footwear – A lot of people choose to wear lightweight trail running shoes but if you’re worried about damaging your trainers an old pair will do.
- Do I have to compete all the obstacles?
To win the race, you do have to complete all the obstacles. However, if you are unable to complete one the marshal situated at the obstacle will let you know the penalty for not completing the obstacle.
- Is there a bag drop?
Yes, there will be a bag drop service on site. We will be handing out bags in the car park for your essentials. Please note these are the only bags allowed to be checked in bag drop.
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089