Sign up for Prudential Ride London 2018 and help support our limbless veterans!
The Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside finishing on The Mall in central London. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Sign Up for 2018
I already have a place
The ballot is now open for 2018. Apply for your own place on the RideLondon website. If you are lucky enough to gain your own place in the ride you can still join the Blesma RideLondon team and fundraise with us. The ballot results will be announced in Feb 2018.
I would like a charity place
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £500
If you don’t want to wait until February to you can apply for one of our charity places and guarantee your place today. To apply for one of our guaranteed entry places please complete the form below.
Sign up for a Blesma charity place now
About the Prudential Ride London
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Team Blesma cycle jersey
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089