Join 38,000 other runners on this world famous course and help us raise vital funds for our limbless veterans.
The Virgin London Marathon is one the most iconic challenges in the world. You will run through the streets of London, see the city's most famous attractions and hear the sounds of the cheering crowds screaming your name go by.
If you have your own place for 2018 we would love for you to join the team! There is no minimum fundraising target, simply raise as much as you can. Get in touch with our fundraising team using the form below.
We have a number of guaranteed entry places for the marathon. Because places are limited we ask everyone to complete an application form to help us select our team. We also ask each runner to commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 to support our vital work.
Deadline for applications is Friday 20 October 2017, you will be notified if you have received a place on Friday 27 October 2017.
Join our 2018 London Marathon team
Run the 2018 London Marathon
- Join 38,000 other runners on this legendary course
- On the day support and cheering points
- Exclusive Blesma t-shirt
- When? 22rd April 2018
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089