Join Team Blesma in the annual London to Brighton Challenge!
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it's 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events - and will raise over £1.5 million. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it
How to join?
Option 1 - Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Option 2 - Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
About the London to Brighton Challenge
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089