Join Blesma's BIG annual fundraising week to support our wounded veterans
A huge thank you to everyone who got involved in Blesma Week!
Whether you held your own cake sale, got involved in an event, volunteered or donated, your support means Blesma can carrying on our mission of helping injured veterans lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Blesma Week 2018
- Many ways you can get involved!
- UK wide
- Get your work or school fundraising
- 28th May - 3rd June
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
Have a question? Please contact our Fundraising Team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089