Charity skydive with team Blesma by tandem skydiving for our wounded veterans.
Skydive for Blesma
On 12th-13th August we are planning a two day event to honor service men and women fallen in conflict.
Raise a minimum sponsorship target of just £400 and jump for free. Reserve your place today.
Watch Our Video.
Sign Up Now
Fall For The Fallen 2017
- A fantastic tandem skydiving experience safe in the hands of qualified instructors.
- £400 fundraising target
- When? 12-13th August 2017
- Where? Old Sarum Park, Salisbury SP4 6EB
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
- Where is GoSkydive?
GoSkydive is located on the central on the South Coast of England on the outskirts of Salisbury close to the famous prehistoric heritage site of Stonehenge. Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Southampton and the New Forest are just over 30 minutes away. Portsmouth and Bath an hour and just 95 minutes from London, Bristol and Bridgwater. Find the exact location on Google Maps
- Is there an age limit?
The minimum age is 16 years old.
- Is there a weight limit?
The maximum weight limit is 18 stone.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089