Sign up for Prudential Ride London 2019 and help support our limbless veterans!
The Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside finishing on The Mall in central London. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
There are two ways you can join Team Blesma...
Get a charity place with Blesma
Get a charity place for just £50 when you pledge to fundraise £500.
Already have a place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place through the ballot we would love for you to join Team Blesma, there is no minimum sponsorship for own place cyclists.
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Team Blesma cycle jersey
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089