Up at The O2 takes you on an exhilarating 90-minute climb over the roof of the iconic O2.
There's no lift, no escalator, and no-one to carry you. This is an experience that gets your blood pumping and your head in the great outdoors. It's what we call Urban Mountaineerin
How to enter
To apply for one of our charity places simply complete the form below and we will be in touch to secure your place on our team. We ask each charity place fundraiser to pay a deposit of £20 and pledge to fundraise £150.
Join Team Blesma
- See London from the roof of the iconic O2
- Take some excellent snaps from the summit or just breathe in the view
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089