Join us on a trek to the summit of the highest mountain in Northern Africa and raise funds for Blesma, The Limbless Veterans.
Partnering with Tribal Tracks, this 6-day trip begins in magnificent Marrakech, then moves to the High Atlas Mountains where you will visit Berber villages before beginning your ascent of Mount Toubkal (4167m). Soak up the spectacular view of the Sahara from the top on summit day, and create a memory that will last a lifetime.
How do I join the trek?
Registration is only £300 followed by a fundraising target of £1700. The exact dates in May 2020 are TBC.
- 6 day adventure in Morocco
- Conquer the highest mountain in Northern Africa, Mount Toubkal
- Soak up the stunning High Atlas Mountains
By fundraising for Blesma you’ll be transforming lives
Matt Weston was just 20 when he lost three limbs to a bomb blast in Afghanistan.
"All I remember is a flash, my ears ringing, and the sense of falling. I lost both my legs and my right arm below the elbow in the blast. My rehab has been long, slow and difficult. I was in intensive care for a while and was in hospital for three months, and I've just had my fiftieth operation."
"If my chair breaks and I can't repair it, Blesma will get it done. I was in a bad place after my injury but Blesma have been there for me, by my side from day one."
Last year alone we supported over 3,000 limbless veterans and widows
- Just £10 could help to pay for a dedicated Support Officer to visit an amputee like Matt and give him much needed emotional support.
- Just £100 could help to pay for home adaptations that would help an amputee like Matt get back into their own home and live independently once again.
- Just £150 would help pay for Blesma families to have a weekend away so amputees like Matt can spend some quality time with their partners, families, and loved ones.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089