- The workshops and assemblies are FREE
- A workshop can last for either 60 or 90 minutes
- We allow a maximum of 30 students per workshop
- Workshops and Assemblies are suitable for ages 11-18
- All that we ask you to provide is a large enough space for the students to move around - a school hall or large enough studio space is ideal!
- Our team are all DBS checked
- Workshops are available from October 2018 - July 2019 and dates are flexible to suit your school across England, Scotland & Wales.
Blesma Resilience Assembly (minimum 25 minutes)
Assemblies are available for any number of students.
The veterans will tell their personal story of overcoming adversity followed by a short Q&A facilitated by a professional workshop facilitator.
Blesma Resilience Workshop (60 or 90 minutes)
30 students per workshop maximum.
The veterans will tell their personal story of overcoming adversity. After their talk and Q&A, they will assist a professional workshop facilitator in leading a motivational workshop in which your students will explore the reality of adversity and how they can become resilient.
All veterans who deliver their story have taken part in an intensive 5-day training course delivered by West End theatre professionals and public speaking trainers who help them to structure their personal stories of disaster and triumph in an engaging way before they go out and share them with the students.