Fill out this form to apply to become a Member of Blesma. The form will go to our membership team who will oversee your application from there.
Membership categories are...
- Ordinary Membership includes those who lost limbs in Service and those who have lost the use of limbs as a result of Service. It is also open to those who suffer a permanent loss of speech, hearing or sight of an eye. Service must have been in any branch of Her Majesty's Forces or Auxiliary Forces.
- Associate Membership is open to:
- All men and women of civilian status who lose a limb, or the loss of use of a limb, or an eye as a result of War Service or enemy or terrorist action against HM Forces with which those of civilian status are employed, or volunteer, to provide direct support.
- All ex-Service men and women, who served in any Branch of HM Forces or Auxiliary Forces, who have lost a limb or an eye, or the use of a limb through traumatic incident, other than through Service-related causes.
- All men and women of civilian status and all ex-Service men and women, who lose a limb or suffer loss of use of limb, in exceptional circumstances, subject to approval of the Trustees.
- Honorary Membership is open by invitation of the Trustees to all men and women who accept and support the Objects of the Association except that such category of Member shall only have the right to vote when holding or occupying a Branch, Area or Trustee appointment, and are not entitled to charity.